POSITIVE QUALITIES pg. 254
- We are intelligent, and highly motivated by intellectual challenges.
- We are creative and highly imaginative, and can express ourselves in unique ways.
- We have high energy and meet challenges with enthusiasm.
- We are intuitive and can easily sense the needs and feelings of others.
- We are resourceful, and can devise ways and means to accomplish things.
- We are warmhearted and enjoy doing things for others.
- We are humorous and have an ability to make others laugh.
- We are hard working, and have a never-say-die approach to life.
- We are willing to take risks, and see risk-taking as a form of excitement.
- We are loyal, honest, and trustworthy.
- We are flexible, and adapt easily to change.
- We are change-agents, and like the intrigue involved in change.
- We are good observers of the world around us, and are able to find quick solutions to complicated situations.
- We are productive and effective if we like what we are doing.
- We are forgiving and rarely hold grudges.
(The Twelve Steps: A Guide for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder, RPI Publishing, San Diego, CA, 1996 Pg 254 Copied by permission) http://rpipublishing.com/