Serenity Seekers ADD Meeting Format
1. Welcome to the regular 12 Step Serenity Recovery Bible Study of the ADD Group of Serenity Seekers. My name is __________. By the Precious Blood of Christ, I have been redeemed from a useless way of life handed down to me by my forefathers. (I Peter 1:18, 19)
2. Will you join me in a moment of silence to reflect why we are here, followed by the Serenity Prayer (pg 12/LB2).
3. The S.S.. Preamble will be read by (______________) Page 2
4. ___ (name)___ will read “Welcome to Serenity Seekers” Page 3
5.__(name)__ will read the “Traits” or “ Symptoms”. (Page 4 on even dates, page 5 on odd dates.)
6. ____(name)__ will read the “Solution” or the “Who We are in Christ” (Page 6 on even dates, page 7 on odd dates.)
7. ____(name)___ will read the Positive Qualities (even dates) or Milestones (odd dates) page 8 or 9.
8. Secretary read Sharing Guidelines, page 10.
9. Are there any people attending their 1st, 2nd or 3rd SS meeting? If so would you raise your hand and give us your first name only please, so we can get to know you? It is recommended that you attend 6 meetings before you decide whether our fellowship is beneficial to you or not. Please show our group members respect and courtesy by not over talking. It would be more helpful to you and the group for you to spend your first 6 weeks in “learning mode.” Thank you for your understanding and consideration. Newcomers are invited to stay after the meeting to ask questions and address issues of concern.
10. Are there any SS birthdays or gratitude time for the month of______________?
11. Are there any announcements related to or for the good of SS?
12. Secretary read “Group Responsibility” statement on page 11, pass a basket, and state availability for fellowship after the meeting.
13. Leader announces the reading selection, followed by writing and/or sharing.
14. Close the meeting with the Prayer of Dedication, pg 11.